T H E H O M E P A G E
GPS for RISC OS in 2014
MathMagical is pleased to confirm that it will be
releasing !GPS for The Raspberry Pi running RISC OS in the New Year.
The new software runs on the RISC OS multitasking desktop, and
is designed to work with both small and large monitors.
It makes use of a £40 Pmod MT3329 GPS module wired directly to the GPIO pins of The Raspberry Pi.
The screen shot below shows the software correctly decoding the information streaming off the GPS unit into the Pi.
The MathMagical !GPS application will be released as free software, February 2014.
MathMagical announces a new product for the Raspberry Pi
P o w e r S u p P i
A power supply for use in a marine environment which converts
12/24 volts DC ship's power to the 5 volts DC required by the Raspberry Pi.
Also suitable for mobile use in Caravans.
* Simple, robust and forgiving construction.
* Hi specification components used throughout.
* Tolerant of wide variation of input voltage.
* Efficient voltage conversion, with little power lost as heat.
* Clearly labelled input and output.
* Board pre-drilled for mounting, or can be cut to fit user supplied box.
* Hand-made with care, and tested with a Raspberry Pi.
* Output can be soldered direct onto Raspberry Pi board.
* Output can be connected to user supplied micro USB plug to match power socket on Pi.
* Full refund (exc P&P) if not delighted.
Introductory price : £20 + £5 P&P
Update 18th November 2013
! ! ! S O L D O U T ! ! !
New batch being made... Watch this space...
Advert : Forthcoming Attraction
All images, text and file downloads © 2004 - 2013 by The MathMagical Software Company